HP Proliant Microserver Gen8
- intel i3-3240 3.4ghz CPU with hyperthreading
- 4GB RAM (upgradeable)
- p410 512MB raid controller card (SAS + SATA)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 genuine with disc and COA sticker
- 4 x 3.5″ drives slots
- 1 x internal USB 3 connector for internal USB Boot Drive
- 1 x internal Micro SD which can also be configured as a boot drive.
- Condition: A new system that has been upgraded and modified by Personal PC Care
The HP Proliant Microserver Gen8 has everything you need in a server but in a very compact size: 230 x 230 x 152mm.
This is a boxed, new and unused system that has been upgraded with a intel i3-3240 3.4ghz CPU, and a HP P410 raid controller with 512MB flash ram which allows the micro server to support SAS and SATA drives.
The Server has 2 x 2TB SAS WD Black drives fitted and configured as raid 1 (mirror).
It has a genuine copy of Windows Server 2012 R2 installed, registered and ready to go.
A very capable professional machine that is ready for work out of the box.